SEICA Residency Program
Our virtual residency program offers a unique chance for ambitious and like-minded creatives to conduct self-directed experimentation and fast forward into the future with SEICA. We are interested in the seminal stages of textual and visual (re)search that can even be a speculative-concept in nature. Resident Researchers are also welcome to specify a lab or researcher for mentorship or collaboration.
Upon completion of the program, SEICA Resident Researchers will receive a printable e-certificate and officially be inducted into the Hall of Resident Researchers. The length of residencies vary per project up to 2 weeks and is typically coupled with a final virtual poster session that details the process of breakthroughs and (re)discoveries.
We are currently accepting applications for the current SEICA Residency Program.
Detailed information on expectations and policies including application form can be found below.
SEICA Resident Researchers are expected to:
- Work independently online to conduct multimedia research
- Keep an open Resident Researcher's Log (RRL) for online viewing
- Present in-progress research to the SEICA team and on occasion to wider online visitors
- Participate in a final virtual poster session that culminates the multimedia research
If your proposal is accepted, we will contact you with further details. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
- SEICA does not own the work produced during residency and full credit goes to Resident Researcher and if applicable, collaborator from SEICA
- SEICA may use image and text from the produced multimedia research and RRL for future showcase under the permission of the Resident Researcher
- SEICA has the right to exclude work that is considered offensive or inappropriate for visitors